Friday, November 29, 2013

Valentine Facebook Status

Valentine is a special day to express your feelings if you are in love with someone. Get the valentine facebook status and share it on your wall. Tag your beloved in your facebook valentine status and enjoy. FunnyStatusForFacebook is the place to read valentines day facebook statuses. Here we keep adding valentine messages. Keep visiting our site we daily add facebook valentine wishes. This year on Valentine’s Day 2013 tell this to the person you love that you really love him/her. There are many ways to express this wonderful feeling and everyone has his/her own style to show the emotions. Valentine quotes and sayings are available on many sites over the internet. Thousands of valentine texts messages sms are sent on this day. You can brighten the day of your beloved by making him/her smile with valentine day jokes and funny valentine poems. Valentine greetings can be used to impress someone. Give valentine wishes with flowers. Send valentines day messages on 14th of February to the special someone! 

May this Valentine’s Day be filled with love, understanding, and contentment as you journey through life with those you hold dear.

 

I’ve been waiting my whole life for you. Be my valentine.

It is true love that makes you care so much and this true love honey is what keeps us together. Be my valentine.

You are my true love because with you all my dreams seem real and possible. Happy Valentines Day

You never said I love you, yet your eyes spoke a million words… that is true love for me. Be my valentine.

Forget being my valentine… Be mine forever.

Love is not having someone give you the world. Love is creating a whole new world together. Happy Valentines Day

I want you in every way. I want you to be with me every single day. Happy Valentine’s Day.

Valentine’s Day money-saving tip: Break up on Feb 13th, get back together on the 15th ;)

Valentines Day is so fake. If you love someone, you’ll treat him/her special every day. Not once out of 365 days.

Valentines Day = Single Awareness Day

Love is like playing the piano. First you must learn to play by the rules, then you must forget the rules and play from your heart. Happy Valentine’s Day

My every movement spent with you is diamond for me. I love you my Valentine.

Some love lasts a lifetime. True love lasts forever. BE My Valentine

A hundred hearts would be too few To carry all my love for you.

What I need to live has been given to me by the earth. Why I need to live has been given to me by you. Happy Valentine’s Day

Love grows by giving. The love we give away is the only love we keep. The only way to retain love is to give it away.

Love is the expansion of two natures in such fashion that each include the other, each is enriched by the other.

Love unlocks doors and opens windows that weren’t even there before.

Valentine hearts beat more passionately than everyday hearts.

 

48+2 Members can sit in a Bus. 5+1 can sit in a Car. 3+1 can sit in a auto 1+1 can sit in a Bike. Only 1 can sit in my Heart, That’s ‘YOU’ My dear valentine

 

If you don’t have a valentine, hang out with your girlfriends, don’t go looking for someone. When it’s right, they will come to you.

My darling, you bring joy to my life. Happy Valentines Day!

Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind.

Why do I need a date for Valentine’s Day? I can buy my own damn flowers & box of chocolate…

Whenever it hurts to look back, and you’re too scared to look ahead, you can always look beside you and your best friend will be there holding your hand.

Its like I love you but at the same time i don’t… please someone help me figure this out

My friends are the most weirdest, most craziest people i know but i love them..

I just wanted to tell you, on this very special Valentine’s Day: I’m exceptionally thankful you lowered your standards enough to date me.

Love is a smoke made with the fume of sighs.

You are the only one person I want to be with for the rest of my life and grow old with. I love you.

Love is a promise, love is a souvenir, once given never forgotten, never let it disappear.

You are the love of my life and I’ll be yours forever.

Love is like a butterfly. It goes where it pleases and it pleases where it goes.

Life’s greatest happiness is to be convinced we are loved.

Love is the only gold.

To love is to receive a glimpse of heaven.

The art of love… is largely the art of persistence.

I have written a raucous valentine to a poet’s dream and agony.

If you don’t have a valentine, hang out with your girlfriends, don’t go looking for someone. When it’s right, they’ll come to you.

 

Love is just a word until someone comes along and gives it meaning.

 

Everything is clearer when you’re in love.

I’ve fallen in love many times… always with you.

 

Tags:Best collection of facebook status messages for love, friends, girlfriend, boyfriend, funny fb status, cool, sweet fb text Valentine Facebook Status.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...