Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Romantic Facebook Status(Part-2)

Romantic facebook statuses are available here for the people in love and for the romantic people. To show your love share romanic facebook status quotes on your wall. FunnyStatusForFacebook is the place to read facebook romantic status. Here we keep adding Facebook romantic wishes ideas. Dont hesitate to click on LIKE button if you like romantic messages. Keep visiting our site we daily add romantic greetings for facebook here. 

Romantic Quotes, Messages, Greetings & Wishes

They say that Disney World is the happiest place on earth but obviously they have never been in your arms.

 

Loving you is like breathing. How can I stop it?

I tried but I can’t stop thinking about you.

If I know what love is, it is because of you.

I have seen only you, I have admired only you and I desire only you.

Sitting next to you doing nothing means absolutely everything to me.

A true romantic is one who romances one woman forever.

I was wondering if you had an extra heart mine seems to have been stolen.

Listen to my little heart. It always says your name with every heartbeat.

The secret of love is seeking variety in your life together, and never letting routine chords dull the melody of your romance.

Falling in love with you is the second best thing in the world. Finding you is the first.

I can never let me heart break if it beats for you. I can never let my smile fade if it smiles for you. I can never let my love end if its for YOU.

You know you are in love when you see the world in her eyes, and her eyes everywhere in the world.

The most beautiful clothes that can dress a woman are the arms of the man she loves.

Age does not protect us from love, But love to some extent protects us from age.

I am in favor of preserving the French habit of kissing the hands of ladies. After all, one must start somewhere.

Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same.

I want to be in your arms, where you hold me tight and never let me go.

I don’t want to lose this feeling. If I could choose a place to die, it would be in your arms.

I can live without any friends, any family and any money but I can’t live without you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...