Thursday, November 28, 2013

Mothers Day Status

FunnyStatusForFacebook is the place to read Mothers Day facebook status. Here we keep adding facebook mothers day messages. Keep visiting our site we daily add mothers day wishes here. Dont miss to send mothers day greetings to your mom after writing mum quotes on this. All over the world, mother’s day is celebrated with full enthusiasm. This is the only day on which you can make your mother feel the luckiest mother in the world by updating unique mother day text messages on her facebook wall. Free mother day statuses are available here. It is important for show your love for your mother and for this we have mother day greetings. You can make the environment joyous by sending mother day sms messages to her. Mothers day quotes said by famous people are available here. Get Marathi mothers day sms messages. 

Every monther on earth gave birth to a child except my mother. She gave birth to a legend.

 

I love my mom. No matter what we go through, no matter how much we argue because I know, at the end she’ll always be there for me.

Mother’s Love: The greatest unconditional and infinite love we will ever experience.

The best medicine in the world is a Mother’s Hug.

Love your mother, the most beautiful person on this earth. Our best critic yet our strongest supporter.

If there was a day for everything you have given to me as a mother, it would be a Mother’s Day every day.

Mom, you are the best. Happy Mother’s Day!

I love you so much mum and thanks for making me what I am today.

Hey mom, I thank god for having such a mom like you. You are just not like the other moms. I LOVE YOU.

Mom I love you so much! Thanks for everything you have given me or will give me. You will never know how much I love you.

I have a great mom and I LOVE HER.

I love you mom with all my heart and soul and spirit’s.

Happy Mother’s Day! May all the love you give to others come back to you on this special day.

Wishing you all the love and happiness you so richly deserve. Happy Mother’s Day

A mother understands what a child does not say.

Only a mother as perfect as you, could have a daughter as perfect as me.

You never appreciate things your mother did for you until you do the same things for your kids.

God gave me two angels and they are my MOM AND DAD.

God could not be everywhere therefore he made mothers.

Mothers hold their children’s hands for a short while but their hearts forever.

 

I always pray to God, May you live long, May you always be with me. Love you more than my life. Love You Mom.

 

For me you are my ideal, you taught me to be a man. Your kindness, love and care, everything is unexpressed. Thanks Mom

This day is very special to me, i have no words how i express my love to you my mom. Thanks for being my mom.

I remember my mother’s prayers and they have always followed me. They have clung to me all my life.

My mother, my friend so dear. Throughout my life you are always near. A tender smile to guide my way. You are the sunshine to light my day.

This mothers day, if you have a mom that you adore, do not post a status about it, get your ass off facebook and tell them yourself!

My mother was the most beautiful woman I ever saw. All I am I owe to my mother. I attribute all my success in life to the moral, intellectual and physical education I received from her.

When you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thoughts. A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child.

Mothers are fonder than fathers of their children because they are more certain they are their own.

If you love your mom and want to show her that she means the world to you, put a picture of her as your profile photo. Then copy and paste this to your status.

 

Tags:Best collection of facebook status messages for love, friends, girlfriend, boyfriend, funny fb status, cool, sweet fb text Mothers Day Status.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...