Thursday, November 28, 2013

Rude Facebook Status

If you are in a mood today to post rude facebook status then we have the best rude status here for your facebook. Get rude quotes and add these to your social network profile. FunnyStatusForFacebook is the place to read facebook rude messages. Here we keep adding Facebook rude status. Dont hesitate to click on LIKE button if you like Facebook rude Statuses quotes. 

Don’t like me? Cool, I don’t wake up every day to impress you.

 



If you cant find whats good in me try to find whats wrong in U.

I don’t hate you, I hate what you do, and who you have become as a person.

The wrong person walked out of my life, and the right person walked in.

Sorry I’m not perfect enough for your perfect little world..

I know u didn’t mean to hurt me, but u did and u left me wondering what i did so wrong to make u leave me.

Always forgive your enemies, but never forget their names.

Some people are like clouds when they go away the day gets brighter..

The worst feeling is pretending you don`t care about something, when really it`s all you seem to think about.

The more I think of you, the less I think of you.

To all my haters, remember, its mind over matter: I don`t mind & you don`t matter..

I get really saucy after a few drinks. Sexy rude, not obnoxious rude.

I have a rude thought every three seconds!

I was raised not to be rude, but I also try to get the best work out of people.

A true gentleman is one who is never unintentionally rude.

Get as rude as possible and don’t let anyone tell you how to live.

It’s a rather rude gesture, but at least it’s clear what you mean…

A soft refusal is not always taken, but a rude one is immediately believed.

Most young people think they are natural when they are only boorish and rude.


Never look down on anybody unless you’re helping him up.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...