Saturday, November 30, 2013

Sister Status

If you have very loving sister and you want to show how lucky you are, you can thank her with sister status in front of everyone. A very good way to show your love for her is to post sister quotes on her wall. FunnyStatusForFacebook is the place to read sister facebook status. Here we keep adding facebook sister statuses.

Sister and Best Friend – Two words that mean the same.

 

Because angels are sometimes busy elsewhere, God created sisters like you.

A sister is for telling secrets and making promises that will never be broken.

Sister and Friend two words that mean the same.

My sister is the sweetest little thing alive! Words can hardly describe my love for her, she is my best friend.

I love the fact that my best friend just so happens to be my only biological sibling, my sister.

Sorry, I can’t hangout. My uncle’s cousin’s sister in law’s best friend’s insurance agent’s roommate’s pet goldfish died. Maybe next time..

 

Tags:Best collection of facebook status messages for love, friends, girlfriend, boyfriend, funny fb status, cool, sweet fb text Sister Status.If you have very loving sister and you want to show how lucky you are, you can thank her with sister status in front of everyone. A very good way to show your love for her is to post sister quotes on her wall. FunnyStatusForFacebook is the place to read sister facebook status. Here we keep adding facebook sister statuses.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...