Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Romantic Facebook Status(Part-1)

Romantic facebook statuses are available here for the people in love and for the romantic people. To show your love share romanic facebook status quotes on your wall. FunnyStatusForFacebook is the place to read facebook romantic status. Here we keep adding Facebook romantic wishes ideas. Dont hesitate to click on LIKE button if you like romantic messages. Keep visiting our site we daily add romantic greetings for facebook here. 

Romantic Quotes, Messages, Greetings & Wishes

I love your smile and the way you make me smile.

 



I’m not Shakespeare to write about you, I am not Piccaso to Paint you, I am just yours who wants to say “I am always with you”.

Don’t promise me the moon or the stars. Just promise you’ll stay under them with me forever.

Sometimes you have to stop thinking so much and go where your heart takes you.

Making me happy doesn’t require a lot of efforts. Actually your presence is just enough.

Let me love you if not for the rest of your life then for the rest of mine.

Everyone tells me I deserve better, but I dont want better. I want You.

If she is responsible for your smile, be responsible with her heart.

It would be a waste of dream if you were not in it.

Your presence in my life brings smiles and loving throughts within my heart!

Someday when the pages of my life end, I know that you will be one of its most beautiful chapters.

Life becomes romantic when someone start looking silently but life becomes more romantic when somone start reading those eyes.

I really hate my heart b’coz it lives inside me but beats only for you.

The few hours I spend with you are worth the thousand hours I spend without you.

Sometimes its better to put LOVE into hugs than to put it into words.

Life becomes romantic when eyes start looking at some one silently.

I have had a very terrible day. But it always makes me feel better to see a gorgeous girl smile. Would you smile for me?

Spaces between your fingers are supposed to be filled with mine.


I dont need to see the sun again, there is enough light in your eyes to light up all the world.

The only day that I will stop loving her, is when the earth stands still.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...