Thursday, November 28, 2013

Romantic Facebook Status

Romantic facebook statuses are available here for the people in love and for the romantic people. To show your love share romanic facebook status quotes on your wall. FunnyStatusForFacebook is the place to read facebook romantic status. Here we keep adding Facebook romantic wishes ideas. Dont hesitate to click on LIKE button if you like romantic messages. Keep visiting our site we daily add romantic greetings for facebook here. 

Romantic Quotes, Messages, Greetings & Wishes

My heart beats your name because it’s your love that runs through my veins.

 

Please know that no matter what happens between us, I will always love you. You will always be my favourite, my number one.

The most beautiful clothes that a woman can wear are the arms of the man she loves.

If you wake up one day and were asked to have a wish, what would it be? Mine would be that our love would last until you see an apple in an orange tree.

I’ll always catch you when you think you are about to fall.

I don’t need anything else… Your love is the greatest gift I could ever receive.

I want to be the girl you fall for when everybody else is falling for you.

I wish I could tell you how I feel because every night before I sleep, you are all I think about.

You are the reason why I smile, I love, I breath, I live

I want to hold your hand, laugh at your jokes, walk by your side, snuggle on the couch, look into your eyes, talk about whatever and kiss your lips every single day.

On the scale of 1 to 10: you are a 9 & I am the 1 you need.

I universe, 8 planets, 204 countries, 804 islands, 7 seas, 7 billion people and my heart still tell me it’s only you.

Let me be the one you love for life. Let me stay with you, every day and every night.

I don’t wish to be everything to everyone, but I would like to be something to someone.

I want to hold your hands, look in your eyes and enjoy everything that you want to say to me.

Forever is not a word rather a place where two lovers go when true love takes them there.

I don’t need a burning sun and a cooling moon to show me my way. Just want you to hold me whenever I tumble.

Hold me tighter, Kiss me longer, Love me harder and I’ll be yours forever.

If I had my life to live over again, I would find you sooner so that I would love you longer.

When someone talks about LOVE I think about YOU. ♥

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...