Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Romantic Facebook Status(Part-4)

Romantic facebook statuses are available here for the people in love and for the romantic people. To show your love share romanic facebook status quotes on your wall. FunnyStatusForFacebook is the place to read facebook romantic status. Here we keep adding Facebook romantic wishes ideas. Dont hesitate to click on LIKE button if you like romantic messages. Keep visiting our site we daily add romantic greetings for facebook here. 

Romantic Quotes, Messages, Greetings & Wishes

Today I caught myself smiling for no reason, then I realized I was thinking about you.

 

I think it ’s cute when someone tells you straight up that they like you.

I wanted to climb over the mountain and get on with my life; but I never even made it to the top because I fell for you..

True love comes once in a lifetime…open your eyes and your heart and see the miracle in front of you.

Everyday I ask myself, how’s it possible to love anyone as much as I love you? When I look in your eyes all my questions are answered.

Nothing makes me happier then seeing you smile at me..

Love is but the discovery of ourselves in others, and the delight of recognition.

Love distils desire upon the eyes, love brings bewitching grace into the heart.

I don`t like you for your looks. But I fell in love with you because of your personality.

Being single doesn`t mean you know nothing about love. Sometimes, its wiser to be alone than with the wrong person.

Dear heart, please fall in love only when you`re ready, not when you`re lonely.

When you truly love someone, you can never get bored of that person.

It`s funny how a person who was once just a stranger suddenly mean the world to you.

The world is a scary place but somehow in your arms, it doesn`t feel so bad.

Some people says “Make love not war”. . why not get married and make both..

There`s a weird pleasure in loving someone who doesn`t love you.

I love you and you love me, then why can`t we be together?

you have my heart can I have yours..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...